Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

A whole heap of fun....

The Wind Started to blow very rough as we all went about on the courts just starting to prep for the big day. The fun day was for the year 8s to hold a fun day for the yr 7-4 well the year 8s have a station each between two and was given children from each class a turn of every event. The Wind started to rush down back as I was worried for the fun day was going to be cancelled.  

Ding! Ding! Ding! The bell rang as the student burst to our station as I see  excitement through their eyes so I new this is going to be a big day. I was teamed up with Pareata and our game was dodgeball. It was pretty easy to get the rules through their heads. The rules was all ball are in the middle and there are two teams when the game starts they rush to the middle to get the balls. Then they would have to run back and throw it at each other. The main rule was throwing the ball at the head that was definite no.

It was getting more fun by the minute as each group of children were rotating. Well the kids were having fun we also joined in and played. We argued a lot but then had more fun. My less favourite part of the event was each group gets 8 minutes then rotate. My most favorite part of the event was playing with the water it was loads of laughter.


I wish to have that fun day again. I enjoyed everything so I just think that me and pareata just set a good example and hope they would also be a good leader.

0 comments:

Post a Comment