Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Every Day Theatre


Two women named Julie and Kate from Everyday Theatre got invited to talk to Room 8 and 7 about a computer game based on family problems. This program inspired me to ask them for help because solutions can be found. They  left a great sentence :”Every child has a dream.”  I found it hard to name a character from the game and give advice to the character. What I enjoyed the most was doing the handshake because it was simple and easy and also if we did it we would be given a badge that said Gamer Master. Tane and I were working together to come up with questions and show the freeze phrase to a freeze action so I thought that we did a brilliant job. There was plenty of laughter as we did our drama scenes.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo lelei Ben
You're writing about the everyday theatre was lovely.I have did something similar to this. You forgot its every child has hopes and dreams. This reminds me of a family activity we did. Did you enjoy playing the games with Kate?

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Benjamin
I really enjoyed how you were saying what things are simple and difficult. I have also played those fun activities with Kate, but I was with my friend Zain. I discovered a dilemma and that was "the freeze phrase to a freeze action. Sure there were some mistakes but overall I really enjoyed your story. I wonder would you want that lady to come back?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Talofa lava Ben, you explained the whole day exceptionally well. I was also there and I very well enjoyed it. I think that is is important to tell someone that you have family issues. What would you do if you were one of the characters?.

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Benjamin
I really like how you have said there were plenty of laughter. I also did this task and I agree when you said this program inspired me to ask them for help because solutions can be found. Do you want theme to come again?

Post a Comment