Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Muffin Patterns



Decorating muffins using patterns was relating to our maths patterns. For the past 3 weeks we have been learning about composite patterns. I found easy finding the correct strategy to solve the term that was given. We also did patterns with shapes I found it pretty easy finding the rule and finding short cuts. I found it really exciting creating my pattern on my muffin because it was very clear in my head. I found it challenging trying to keep the pattern stable. These are the top 5 out of our class and my one was the left bottom corner.                

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Benjamin.

I really like your pattern. When I tried to create my pattern, everything kept falling off. I enjoyed making/designing my pattern. What would you want to learn or do next?

Post a Comment