Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

My Significant Place: Wellsford

                           
The place that is significant to me is Wellsford. It is significant to
me because it is the place of my old primary school. It was my first ever
school and I have a lot of memories of this place as it was the place where all my siblings went too.

Another  reason why this place is significant to me is because of my Family have live there for more
than twenty years. I went to school with them and had lots of fun memories with them as we were growing up
over the years. My cousins that live there has lived there for most of their lives in Wellsford and I don't think they
plan to leave.


A third reason why this place is significant to me is because Wellsford has the best Mcdonalds that

I have ever tasted in my life. Their service is very good.
I also used to enjoy playing at the park that was built right next to the Mcdonalds.

1 comments:

sonya robertson said...

Good work Ben, great to see that when you focus in class and work independently you are able to complete all tasks set in class.

Post a Comment