Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

Brooke Neal


Today, we had a visitor and she came from the 2016 Rio Olympics. Brooke Neal came into our class from the NZ olympic women’s hockey team. She inspired me to use the olympic values not only in sport and also through other things. Her role model was her older brother, he played for the NZ olympic men’s hockey team. My favourite goal of Brook was, “ I SHOW PRIDE”. I hope I can be like her. Represent my country, my family and whoever supported me through my path.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Benjamin,
I really like how you said that your favourite goal of Brooke's was "I show pride!". I also like how you said you would like to be her someday. My favourite part about that day was when we all got to meet an olympian that represented our country. What did you like about that day?

Unknown said...

kia ora Ben
I like how you said you what to represent our country. I also like that goal "I show pride".The best thing about that day was taking a photo at the end.Do you think you will make it in the olympics?

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Benjamin
I really enjoyed how you said you would be like her when you are older. I remember that day with Brooke Neal, it was a one in a lifetime experience. What would be your next goal from Brooke Neal?

Post a Comment