Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

Working in groups

Screenshot 2016-02-18 at 14.30.40.png
W.A.L.T: Solve problems involving patterns.

I worked with Zain and we helped each other in a group. It was Zain’s first time working in a group for maths. We discussed how to draw up the table and fill it in correctly. When Zain got the hang of it I had to work on my own, it was really cool working with Zain because he really understands what I'm saying. There was no time wasting because Zain was the same phase as me.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Benjamin
I think that it is great that Zain and you worked in a group together and it was easy for him to understand what you were saying. I have also worked in a group with Zain and it was easy to hear what he had said to me. Would you Like to work with Zain again?

Unknown said...

Kia ora Benjamin
You guys must be working hard. I remember working in groups. Would you like to work with Zain again.

Post a Comment