Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

The Great Bird House

I woke up to a bright day, the sun was shining and I could hear the birds chirping .It was a great way to wake up. When I woke I walked down stairs. Looking out the window I saw a huge magical bird flying on the top of my house. I ran down stairs and saw my Grandad in the garage, The garage smelt like paint and chopped wood. My Grandad was  making a huge birdhouse for the great bird on the top of my house.


As Grandad was making the bird house I ran outside looking for the mysterious magic bird, but allof a sudden the bird came and fly past me I was frightened as a fish The bird was going wild. As the bird was going wild fortuitously I wasn’t near the bird because if I was near that vicious bird.The bird had the biggest claws I’ve ever seen.


So I called my grandad and he was trying to calm the bird down. Boom! the bird blew out fire spikes and nearly hit Grandad and with smoke coming out of his ears the bird looked hungry.

I ran with lighting speed and grabbed the biggest banana in the market and ran back home and the bird looked  at me and he ate the banana and then my Grandad grabbed the bird house and then the bird was so happy to have its time in the The great bird house and everyone lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
ben your writing is cool because of the picture and keep up the writing effete it is good.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment